How to give:
All electronic giving is done securely through Pushpay. This platform enables Acts 321 to run more cost efficiently so that more of every dollar given can go to building God's Church. This platform also creates immediate receipts and provides a seamless end of the year financial reporting system to ensure federal and state tax compliance.
Other methods of giving -
- Offering Boxes at Awaken services - We do not believe in passing buckets, but we will have them stationed at the rear of the building for giving on your way into the service or on your way out of the service. Cash and check donations are accepted. Envelopes will be provided for donations made via banking checks.
* A receipt will be provided for all documented donations
- Mail - Checks can be made out to Acts 321 and mailed to the following address:
PO Box 26193
Greenville, SC 29616
Where does your money go -
- To pay operational expenses such as: Staff salaries, rent, HVAC, printed materials, audio/video equipment, web resources
- Benevolence fund: this is a fund set up from which our church members can apply for financial aide in the midst of financial struggles, tragedy, or unexpected expenses. We believe if you give in a time of abundance, you should be able to run to the house of the Lord in a time of need.
- Charitable Partners: 10% of every dollar received at Acts 321 goes to support the following ministries -
- Charity Water
- World Vision